Wednesday, September 3, 2008

LIPS...

The lips are sweet ...

LIPS! the thought occurred to me that just is not enough time spent on them! ;-) Do not misunderstand me, well, I've noticed before, in fact, I think they are the dire part of the body but to write about them and share this often overlooked part of the anatomy is new to me.
So here we go .....

Lips .... must be rated triple-X so you can evoke with only a glance, how they make you feel! How can you even begin to describe them .... There are many kinds! Spicy, ruby, thick, thin, round, oval, big, small, pink, red, bright and sweet, funny, sad, angry, hungry, happy, etc., etc., etc. They are what we look at where they are not seeks to someones eyes, which is a set of other plants. They are emotional, physical, silly, sensitive, hard and soft at once. If the eyes are the window to the soul of the lips are the doors to the body.

LIPS ...

They say that almost all, a frown is sad, a smile is bright, laughter comes as much from his lips as the sound that comes out. Same with tears and anger pouting or with a bag of tighting of the lips and eyes. Or hunger .... I'm hungry look, lip smacking, Salivating moist eyes open mouth is a freakin hot. What they want food, you, them, who?
The lips are like music ...

Lips form the words that make music sing. Just try, sing, sing I say! But do not use their lips ...... Aha! Without saying anything your lips and say goodbye to good words make any sense or sound good. Lips make music happen every day. Just listen to music on the right .... Flaming lips here not to listen cuz lips without their just Flaming ....?? Just listen to how much more beautiful in the world is that we have the lips to form the sound, to write prose and poems. Echo and the Bunnymen - Lips like sugar, "floats like a swan under the grace ... ... Lips like sugar, lips like sugar, sugar kisses", just listen. They add beauty and substance to our lives and how often we realize? It really mind how are varied, I mean think about it ...... Do not chew lips, it would be all teeth. Imagine ... all teeth, eww.

Lips ........... Hott too?

As I write this and see what I think are pretty tame images I realize that some of these images might be seen as too, well, whatever too! I do not know, are just images of lips, right? Well, I do not know, I guess that has to decide for yourself if what you see is really what you see. Lips are fun and very suggestive however we see every day and therefore what the big deal? Today, I have been seduced lips, at least, and I hope that when you get home tonight you'll find only a little more lip looking back at you. What they are saying and what they can do for you? Or better yet what about their field can do for them?

No comments: